f you are planning a traditional Scottish Wedding – Glasgow may be able to offer the perfect location for you special day. Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland and is situated in the western lowlands on the River Clyde. If you are planning a traditional Scottish wedding it would be hard to find a more perfect backdrop with which to embellish your wedding photographs. There are many possible wedding photographers in Glasgow to choose from.
From a magnificent castle to more intimate hotels venues, there is a diverse range of fabulous locations and charming scenery to take photographs in. Many wedding photographers who service Glasgow will be able to help you to find a venue. Before you decide on a particular venue for your wedding in Glasgow, you will need to consider your budget, transportation requirements and the number of guests that you will be inviting to your wedding. Glasgow is an extremely popular wedding location, so you will need to book most venues well in advance.
Wedding photographers in Glasgow book up very quickly – so get in early. Your wedding photographer will to able to capture all of the important traditional elements of your Scottish Wedding. The following elements are usually included when creating a traditional Scottish wedding.
- A Grand Venue – Glasgow has many grand venues to select from, including castles and country manors.
- A Scottish Brooch – Make sure your wedding photographers from Glasgow focus on this tradition and take a picture of your traditional betrothal gift – a silver brooch is considered good luck in a traditional Scottish Wedding
- A Penny Wedding – If funds are limited you can arrange a wedding where guests bring food and drink for celebration – Make sure your wedding photographer captures the guests arriving holding the food!
- A Kilt – Your wedding photographers in Glasgow should be familiar with this! They should include a picture of the groom and wedding party wearing kilts.
- Claddagh Rings – Celtic woven wedding bands are considered important elements of a traditional Scottish wedding.
- Flower Petals – As the bride and groom leave the Glasgow church or venue, they are sprinkled with flower petals – make sure the wedding photographers from Glasgow are able to capture this moment.
- Scottish Bagpipes – Your wedding photographer will be able to capture wonderful images here.
- Traditional Scottish Sword Dance – These photographs will be truly dramatic and reflect the wonderful and joyous atmosphere of your traditional Scottish Wedding Reception.
Glasgow has monumental and dramatic scenery, beautiful and ancient architecture and is a city that is literally seeped in history and culture. If you are planning a traditional Scottish Wedding, Glasgow is a great city to consider. And your wedding photography is sure to be simply stunning because there are many excellent wedding photographers i